Virtual escape room Project Avatar: 10 reasons to choose this virtual game for your next online team building
If you are a team leader or human resources specialist, you must be constantly in the search for ways to improve teamwork and collaboration in the workplace. In this article, we discover what virtual escape rooms are and explore the purposes of online team building games. Check out why virtual escape rooms are a great option for your next online event and learn more about the advantages of Project Avatar virtual escape rooms.
What are virtual escape rooms
Virtual escape rooms are online versions of physical escape rooms. These are puzzle-based games where players have to solve a series of riddles within a set amount of time. Virtual escape rooms can be played remotely from anywhere with an internet connection. Players can communicate with each other via video, audio, and chat functions and can explore the space to find clues, solve puzzles and complete online challenges.
Virtual escape rooms can be played with friends, family, or colleagues, making them a great option for online team building activities, family gatherings, or social events.
What is the purpose of team building virtual games
Online team building games come with a lot of purposes. Through effective online team building, you can improve remote collaboration, communication, teamwork and creativity within a group of individuals who are working towards a common goal. Explore the list of benefits for team members an online team building can lead to.
- Encourage communication
- Improve remote collaboration
- Foster teamwork
- Develop soft skills like problem-solving and critical thinking
- Build trust
- Reduce stress
- Increase loyalty
- Build relationships
- Enhance creativity
By participating in online team building activities, employees can develop their communication, problem-solving, critical thinking and time management skills. Playing team building virtual games helps to increase employee engagement, enhance creativity, and foster teamwork. Overcoming online challenges together lead to stronger relationships and more effective remote collaboration of team members.
Note, that online team building activities can range from simple icebreakers to more complex trust-building exercises and problem-solving online challenges. Check out 17 OFFICE GAMES TO PLAY AT WORK IN 2023 to boost teamwork, communication, remote collaboration, creativity and increase employee engagement.
What is Project Avatar virtual escape room
Project Avatar is a game which combines elements of classic escape rooms, video games and movies. Participants control by voice the Avatar who is the main character of the game. Players should explore the real-life location, searching for artifacts and solving puzzles. The main task is to collect as many game points as possible. The playing area is full of traps, secret places and unexpected turns.
Playing Project Avatar virtual escape room comes with a lot of benefits. Discover how Project Avatar interactive experience can improve communication, encourage remote collaboration and develop essential soft skills of team members.
● Improve communication
To successfully manage the Avatar, team members have to express themselves clearly, listen actively and build effective communication. So, employees develop their communication skills and learn how to communicate effectively with others. Besides, it can improve overall team dynamics and lead to better outcomes.
● Encourage remote collaboration and teamwork
Project Avatar virtual games create opportunities for remote team members to work together towards a common goal. Participants can learn to appreciate each other’s strengths and weaknesses and work together more effectively as a team. By learning more about each other’s interests, experiences, and personalities, people can start to form connections. This can lead to stronger relationships and more effective teamwork and remote collaboration.
● Develop problem-solving and decision-making skills
By working together to solve puzzles and riddles, participants can develop their critical thinking, and time management skills. Practicing making decisions and solving problems in a fun environment, can lead to more effective problem-solving decision-making in the workplace.
Overall, Project Avatar virtual escape room helps players to improve teamwork, cooperation, and remote collaboration. Such online challenges are a great option for remote teams or teams that work in different locations.
Project Avatar is a great option for such virtual events like online team building, corporate celebration, happy hour, icebreakers, etc. Check out the list of public holidays for 2023 to schedule the next online challenges for your team.
10 Advantages of Project Avatar virtual escape room
Above, we discussed notable benefits of Project Avatar virtual games that are common to team building activities. Here are 10 advantages of the Project Avatar virtual escape room, that makes it a unique and creative interactive experience.
1.Accessible. Virtual escape room Project Avatar can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, making it convenient for remote teams and virtual events.
2.Available for small and large teams. Virtual escape room Project Avatar has several versions for both small team buildings and major virtual events.
3. Fun and educational at the same time. Along with all the benefits of team building activities like boosting teamwork, communication, creativity, problem-solving skills and remote collaboration, Project Avatar provides lots of fun. The Avatar hero has a good sense of humor and loves to communicate with the participants.
4. Provides immersive experience. Virtual escape room Project Avatar features high-quality graphics, sound effects, and immersive storytelling elements that transport players to different world and create a truly immersive experience.
5. Adaptable to different virtual platforms. Basically, Project Avatar virtual games are held on Zoom. But it is also possible to host the game on any other virtual platforms.
6. Replayable. Virtual escape room Project Avatar can be replayed multiple times. The playing area is quite big and full of various puzzles and riddles. So that players can continue to enjoy and discover new aspects of the interactive experience.
7. Non-linear scenario and arthouse theme. Participants of the virtual escape room have complete freedom of actions. Explore the location and choose which puzzles to solve and which to skip. Which door to open and which to remain closed.
8. Hosted by a professional team. Each game is supported by a three-member team. The host manages the game and provides full services at all stages of the performance. The Avatar helps participants to immerse themselves into the game. And a live broadcast operator provides high-quality graphics, excellent sound effects, and ensures an unforgettable interactive experience.
9. Easy to host. With such a professional team, the only thing you need is to book a game. The Project Avatar team can coordinate your virtual events from beginning to the end. However, tips on how to host virtual events on Zoom can be found in our blog.
10. Works round the clock. This means that you can choose the most convenient time for your virtual events, without having to worry about operating hours.
So, 10 reasons to choose Project Avatar virtual escape room for your next online team building were stated above. It is going to be a great interactive experience with online challenges your team has never faced before!
How to book an escape room virtual games
First, choose the platform. There are many virtual platforms available to host virtual games, for example Zoom, Google Meet, and Skype. Choose a platform that you are comfortable with and that your participants will have easy access to.
Second, choose the game. Take into account the following:
- Theme of the virtual games. Choose a theme that you and your group will enjoy.
- Difficulty level. Virtual games can vary in difficulty, so make sure you choose one that suits your group’s skill level.
- Group size. Make sure that your group size fits within the capacity of the virtual games.
Finally, make a reservation. If you want to book a virtual escape room Project Avatar, fill out a contact form on our website. Our manager will send you a private offer.
Virtual escape rooms can have many benefits, including strengthening problem-solving skills, improving employee engagement, enhancing creativity, and reducing stress. Virtual escape room Project Avatar is a great interactive experience for remote teams to foster teamwork, improve remote collaboration and communication.